cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: OOo Impress hello-world sample not working
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:42:08 GMT
Hi Ross:

I am checking byte by byte all the stylesheets we are using.

I note all of the samples close the OOo window. I am using:

Firefox 1.0
OOo 1.1.2
Sun Java 1.4.2_06
Fedora Core 3.

I already changed some things in the stylesheet for writer:

build/webapp/samples/hello-world/style/xsl/page2sxw.xsl

I am just making some changes, using try and error approach, testing the
output. I thought Cocoon stylesheets for OOo were more elaborated, but it
is not important now.

If I solve this issue, I will commit. ;-)

Thanks for the hint. I will test it too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ross Gardler dijo: