cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: trunk does not compile
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 00:57:51 GMT
Torsten Curdt dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Hi Torsten:
>>
>> Just a thought:
>>
>> Can you check the local.build.properties and the local.block.properties?
>
> sure ...I recreated them from the non-local ones
>
> but the point is: have a look at the source
>
> src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/binding/JXPathBindingManager.java

What version of the file you have? In the file I see:

 * @version CVS $Id: JXPathBindingManager.java 55174 2004-10-20 18:08:26Z
cziegeler $

And inside is the import statement.

running:

svn blame
src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/binding/JXPathBindingManager.java

I see:

28639    sylvain import org.apache.cocoon.components.LifecycleHelper;

Perhaps you can run:

svn diff
src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/binding/JXPathBindingManager.java

Maybe you have some local changes in the file?

If you don't did nothing you can undo all local changes running:

svn revert
src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/binding/JXPathBindingManager.java

> it's using the LifecycleHelper ...but there is
> no import statement and it's not inside the same
> package. so it should not compile. like it does
> for me. why is it compiling for you?
>
> weird!

Yep, It is really weird, dude! ;-)

Best Regards,