cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Getting a session attribute
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:09:07 GMT
He is doing that.  What he is really unhappy with, I guess, is that he
would really like to just be able to do a substring operation on the
result of session-attr input module; like{session-attr:substring(key,1,3)}
 or {jxpath:substring({session-attr:key},1,3}.  It looks like the first
syntax would require that the session-attr input module extend jxpath
while the second requires nested input modules, which I don't believe we
support.

Ralph