cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject [BUILD SYSTEM] New eclipse-customized-project task
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:58:57 GMT

I wrote a new task for the Cocoon build system. The new task build the
eclipse project files only for the blocks included in

The new task also only include the optional libraries based on the user
choosed blocks.

The motivation was: my computer has only 768 MB of RAM and trying to debug
or do whatever with cocoon in eclipse takes long time. Tired of waiting
long time while eclipse do whatever and almost stall, I decided to write
this new task or I will end crazy.

1-A noticeable improvement in eclipse. :-DD
2-Less code to see.
3-Faster compiler time.

The task is new. It does not change other tasks.

Future improvements:

1-Use as well to avoid inclusion of deprecated stuff or
samples if not needed.

Can I commit this task? WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo