cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <>
Subject Re: Switching rhino implementation
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:16:03 GMT
Pier Fumagalli said:
> On 1 Nov 2004, at 23:22, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>> Jesus, what happened to the release early and often paradigm? 2.1.6
>> has been in the making foreeeeeeeeever. Can we get that sucker out of
>> the door or we have to fix all the bugs before we do? and that will
>> never happen anyway.
> I tend to agree w/ Stefano... I need to run VNUNET on a mix of 2.1.5
> and a bunch of patches that have only been committed to HEAD :-(

I guess this is as good a time as any to bring this up.  I'd like to
suggest that it is time to schedule a release date for 2.1.6.  Typically,
we seem to be doing it shortly after a first friday, which is just a few
days away.  Hopefully, I'll actually be able to commit by then as I have a
few things waiting in my queue.  However, I don't know when a good time
will be for our release manager to do it.

View raw message