cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project cocoon-block-jms (in module cocoon) failed
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:08:36 GMT
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:33:26 -0500, Stefano Mazzocchi
<stefano@apache.org> wrote:
> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> > Which version does geronimo-* implement?  Maybe it is a change between
> > 1.0.2 (the version of JMS we had before Niclas changed it to the
> > geronimo version) and 1.1 - which seems to be the current version.
> >
> > Any reason we use Geronimo snapshots instead of the "official" Sun
> > jars, BTW?
>
> no really. We shipt it with geronimo's and that compiles so I thought
> that was going to be better, but nope.
>
> If we identified there is a API change between 1.0.2 and 1.1, I'd rather
> have cocoon update to the latest JMS API rather than having to different
> packages in gump since it seems that cocoon is the only one having that
> problem anyway.

Not quite - JMeter is also failing to find JMS, but as it's optional,
no error is generated.

See:

http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-jmeter/jakarta-jmeter/gump_work/build_jakarta-jmeter_jakarta-jmeter.html

/usr/local/gump/packages/jms1.0.2/lib/jms.jar ...

jms-message:
     [echo] Classes for JMS support not found in classpath

I don't understand why the JMS jar is not being found - hopefully the
latest JMS might solve this...