cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: error handling
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:56:08 GMT
Torsten Curdt said:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> There was quite a discussion here regarding this, the last posted
>> message
>> of which seems to be
>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=108670415314132&w=2.
>> Was
>> anything ever done about this?  We are running into problems with this
>> in
>> the Portal.
>
> Due to time constraints I worked around it
> and lowered the priority on my TODO list.
>
> Feel free to take over :-)

I'd love to.  But since I have only glanced at the sitemap processing I
have a feeling it will be a hack.  Also, I'm up to my eyeballs trying to
figure out what Pluto has in mind with Portlet Preferences so I can get
Cocoon to do something useful, and I have to get that done first.

But any advice on where changes would need to be made would be helpful.

Ralph