cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jonas Ekstedt <ekst...@ibg.uu.se>
Subject Re: [RT] Attribute Rendering and CForms Convertors
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:05:04 GMT
On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 10:25 +0100, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
<snip/>
> I need to review your code a little bit more, then I'll commit the
> conversion block to the trunk (if no one protest), so that people can
> start to work on it.

I made a few changes to the conversion block to make it easier to use
with the template transformer that I wrote about yesterday:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg24473.html

The new version is included in that download. If I remember correctly
there were no major changes, only details.

Cheers Jonas

PS. What are the policies regarding adding large files to bugzilla. I
have hesitated to add my new template transformer block as it is 0.5 Mb
(needed to include some jars).