cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Taffelt <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Re: HTMLArea in tables
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:18:33 GMT
Reinhard,

if i understand your changes in forms xsl's, the following structure is your
solution:

  <head>
  </head>
    ... some crazy stuff ...

  <script language="Javascript">
       forms_afterLoad();
  </script>

i believe that this works in some (most) cases.

But the onload Event is defined, in the javascript event model, to be called
when the document has been loaded completely. The most browser's are
following this standard. Did you have any problems using the more standard
compatible way, when you defined the afterload handlers?

Frank