cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: i18n and CForms
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:19:31 GMT
Hi Bart,

This is a problem, as I always use more than one catalogue :)

I like to rely on the built-in catalogue for generic validation
messages, so that I am always up to date with changes to CForms, and my
own catalogue for form-specific labels, hints, help, titles etc.

Anyway, I tried copying the contents of FormsMessages.xml to my own
catalogue and it still did not work.

regards Jeremy