cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Burm" <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: Fwd: Saab uses Cocoon
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:55:16 GMT

Maybe they did not upgrade because they are running NetBSD and there is no
decent Java 1.3 or better for this OS.
If they want to upgrade, they have to upgrade the OS, the JVM, and Cocoon.
And probably also the database and the webserver.
I can imagine they will think twice before starting an effort like that.
Especially if the site is working ok.

BTW, for me, http://www.saab.com works fine, but
http://www.saab.com/index.xml gives a db error

Hugo Burm