cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Garulli <l.garu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daisy as CMS: why don't use JDO?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:37:07 GMT
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:04:43 -0600 (CST), Antonio Gallardo
<agallardo@agssa.net>

> Said that, I want to tell him
> that Cocoon already has built-in JDO support:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/?root=Apache-SVN

I didn't know of these components. Interesting ;-)

> So as Stefano said (more or less): "People is free to use what they want" ;-)
>
> If Luca wants to help us. Will be nice to have some better JDO samples.
> For example, what about a "JDO petstore sample" in Cocoon. ;-)

Why not? Where can I find a PetStore application in Cocoon to start
with? If the results will be interesting we can post them to
TheServerSide.com.

> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

bye,
Luca Garulli
Pro-Netics.com (member of Orixo.com - The XML business alliance)
OrienTechnologies.com - Light ODBMS, All in one JDO solution