cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Garulli <l.garu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Daisy as CMS: why don't use JDO?
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:24:00 GMT
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:40:44 +0200, Sylvain Wallez <sylvain@apache.org> wrote:

> Although off-topic, Daisy is part of the Cocoon galaxy. So more
> importantly, what the heck does this list has to do with JDO
> evangelisation? That's what this somewhat useless thread was all about.
>
> Luca, although you evidently love JDO, this list is about Cocoon.

Surely I love JDO ;-) but here someone hate it !!! :-D

My initial question was just a suggestion to discuss technically the
use of JDO inside Daisy / Cocoon galaxy.

I don't want to make proselytes here about JDO, but maybe sometimes
it's better to know better a technology rather than reinvent the well
every time and after some time realize that it was better to use a
tool for that purpose... the history teach.

bye,
Luca Garulli
OrienTechnologies.com
(the light ODBMS, all in one JDO solution)