cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [RT] doco lite?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:40:38 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 26 oct. 04, à 23:36, Helma van der Linden a écrit :
>> ...G4. Make submitting documentation a more straight forward process.
>> I haven't yet looked at the ins and outs of the xdocs, but I know from
>> the times I tried to find the documentation in the checked out tree
>> that I was unable to figure out how it worked...
> Sure. If committers can quickly see online the results of a small patch
> to the docs (which my proposal allows), it will be much easier and
> motivating to apply such patches. Direct applying of patches by
> authorized users is another story, but this is a first step.

What IMHO could be done even now is to:

- include at the bottom of every page a 'comments link' that
   links to a Wiki page with the same name as the page
   (taking path in consideration)

- include with SSI the contents of the wiki page at the bottom of the

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -