cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [RT] doco lite?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:12:40 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 26 oct. 04, à 21:56, Jorg Heymans a écrit :
>

> Both, but many of us agree that the biggest problem now is accessibility
> (both from the user's and from the writer's point of views) of the docs.

point taken, but i don't share that feeling. I trust my searching skills
enough to know that when i search for a topic and it's not there, it
*really* is not there.

Don't get me wrong, I really do like your proposal, it should make
writing docs and publishing them at the same time a lot easier - so in
the long run it's bound to have a positive effect on the quality of the
docs because it lowers the threshhold for writing effective docs.

> -Bertrand
Jorg