cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ECM++
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:25:49 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>>Yes, it's stable now
>>
>>[...]
>>
>>I really hope so :)
>>We're about to switch to 2.2 for Lenya-dev, so be prepared
>>that I'll get on your nerves when something does not work anymore ...
>>

> See my reply to that :) - now 2.2 is in development (alpha) state
> so be prepared that things might not work for a longer period of
> time.

Lenya 1.4 is in alpha state too, so they make a perfect couple :)

OK, I guess at the moment we can't estimate how big the impact
of future changes will be. Actually I'd like to hear Stefanos
opinion on this topic, as he used to care about the cooperation
of the Cocoon and Lenya communities and suggested to do continuous
integration (which is a good thing IMO).

-- Andreas