cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: GT2004 was brilliant
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:55:42 GMT
Thanks a lot all of you for this event !
This was my first GT and I found marvellous to be able to talk with everyone involved in Cocoon
(special thanks to Christian,
Sylvain and Bertrand :)).

The presentations were all very interesting, and I regret I hadn't those infos when I started
Cocoon 2 years ago, and I recognized
all of my mistakes in the show of Jeremy (great pres' !).

Continue this great work that made Cocoon such a kickass framework (even if "framework" is
now very restrictive :)).

--
Olivier Billard

Arje Cahn wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> One big thanks to everyone involved in organizing another brilliant G(h)e(n)tTogether.
> I had great fun talking to everyone and hearing all about the latest Cocoon news, and
I'm definitely looking forward to see you all next year. Diner was great, beers were great,
the talks were great, well just about everything actually.. Apart for the headache yesterdaymorning
(!@# you English), I hope to do it all over again next year, hopefully in Ghent again!