cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] applying SoC on cocoon itself
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:40:06 GMT

One thing confuses me still about this syntax.  In Cocoon today the
transformer operates on incoming SAX events and can use what is in the src
parameter for whatever purpose it wants.  In many scenarios the src
parameter can be specified as "cocoon://whatever" so that the stylesheet
(or whatever the transformer requires) can be dynamically generated.  I'm
not sure how this is possible with the syntax proposed below.  Maybe you
can elaborate on how to do that?

Ralph