cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of the Continuations checker
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:07:31 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko said:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>> Unico Hommes wrote:
>>
>>> I believe that the excalibur event package lives on at d-haven [1].
>>> Why not use that?
>
> Or we could stick with excalibur-event, if there is nothing wrong with it.

I believe the major concern is making sure that the Cocoon core only
relies on solid, well-supported components backed by strong communities.
My understanding, and I could be wrong, is that excalibur no longer fits
that description.

I don't know if that is true of D-Haven Event.  The site only lists 4
members on the project team, however I'm pretty sure at least two of them
are quite active in other open source projects.  Out of curiosity, does
anyone know what else might be using this?

Ralph