cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luigi Bai <lpb+coc...@focalpoint.com>
Subject Re: [RT] applying SoC on cocoon itself
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:28:02 GMT
And what would happen to:

             Map params = new java.util.HashMap();
             params.put("username", this.defaultUser);
             params.put("password", this.defaultPass);
             Source cSource = this.resolver.resolveURI(source, null,
params);

Like it or not, there are still many places the Locator pattern is valid.
Using Selectors, for example. You can't solve *everything* with direct
injection.