cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Questions to be answered for link request - V2
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:49:01 GMT
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 22 oct. 04, ΰ 15:49, Hunsberger, Peter a ιcrit :
> > ...Would an "Intranet applications" section also make sense?  As I see
> > it,
> > this list would be a list of organizations and applications with a
> > brief
> > description of the application.  Perhaps a screen shot or two would
> > also
> > be encouraged or even required?...
>
> +1, having more success stories is certainly good.
>
> Requiring an image (screenshot, architecture, whatever makes the thing
> more real to outsiders) is a good idea IMHO.
>
> -Bertrand

for light cocoon usage and preview purposes they  are cocoon's samples
area. what if they are people that want to share a biger project with the
public but they dont want to setup an open source project (web site, CVS,
etc)

Will an area that host those projects force people to share the work they
have do?

--stavros