cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Syncing 2.1.x and 2.2
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:44:23 GMT
According to the wiki we still have some open blocks/areas.

> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MergingBranches

In addition it seems that some new things have been checked in
only to one branch, either trunk or 2.1.x, but not to both.
Could everyone please verify that all patches, fixes etc. are
applied accordingly? Of course, there are features that
should only apply to 2.2.

I see a successful merging as a minimum requirement for the 2.1.6
release.

Carsten