cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: problems starting 2.1.6-dev
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:49:21 GMT

On 18 Oct 2004, at 10:24, Steven Noels wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2004, at 10:18, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>> So, to summarise ....
>> What package names should I use?
> org.cocoondev should be OK.

	org.cocoondev.cocoon.hibernate ???

	org.cocoondev.hibernate ??

>> What license should I add?
> You _can_ do AL2 if you make it clear that the redistribution clause
> is tainted by the LGPL dependency, so people should do their own due
> diligence. That's quite different from ASF-proper code, since the ASF
> policy is that the ASF doesn't ship tainted code.

Could we come up with a common caveat to add (under) AL2 ?

>> Are we going to have a multi-project repository at
> I could do that.

>> Are we going to have an external-blocks build?
> That would be cool.

What about JavaDocs? Will we add 'org.cocoondev/*' to the
'packagenames' attribute in the Cocoon's build.xml, so these projects
are integrated into the main javadocs for Cocoon?

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!

View raw message