cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject VMWare host for us @apache.org (was: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.5)
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:11:16 GMT
Le 21 oct. 04, à 11:54, Upayavira a écrit :
> ...If we have needs for running our own stuff, e.g. having the latest
> Cocoon samples usable from the Cocoon website, we should make a
> request to the infrastructure team for a VM for ourselves, as soon as
> they have done the necessary hardware upgrades....

If it's debian I'm willing to help setup and co-administer such a
machine. Could also help with other distros but it's really debian that
I know the best, and apt-get is a big plus assuming the admin would be
shared between several people.

Having our own live Cocoon instance(s) could make all the difference in
the way we do our docs, so if there's an opportunity I think we should
make it happen.

BTW, where did you learn all this, is there a list that I'm missing?
infrastructure@ ?

> ...In the meantime, using our existing mechanisms, we should do as
> Antonio suggested - improve the notes on the livesites page, stating:
> Put an entry entitled [LINK] Blah into bugzilla, and answer these
> questions. If you don't answer them, your request will not be
> considered.

+1

-Bertrand