cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Request: uncomment and change <debugger>enabled</debugger> in cocoon.xconf
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:18:02 GMT
Ok, this seems to be what I need, but I cannot find info on the syntax? What
I need the patch file to do is:

if-exist "...../debugger" then
   unless "..../debugger/text()='enabled'" replace-with "enabled"
else
   insert "<debugger/>"

I have the unless part, but that only works if the <debugger> tag exists.

Thanks.

Bye, Helma