cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: cforms sample
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:48:41 GMT
If your sample goes beyond a simple page I think the easiest thing to do is
to make the sample into a mini-app (i.e. with it's own sitemap and such).
Could you also add documentation the way it is done in the Supersonic Tour?
Or, like I did in the Dream Team sample: the top part of the page is the
actual sample, the bottom part explains everything you came across and is
worth mentioning.

Thank you.

Bye, Helma

-----Original Message-----
From: gounis@osmosis.gr [mailto:gounis@osmosis.gr]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October, 2004 20:14
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: cforms sample

hi people

ihave a cform sample where the form work as a navigator into a
tree-structured element (composite pattern)

i would like to see this sample in cforms sample area

what i have to do is to add a PATCH entry to bugzilla with sample's files
or i have to modify existings files (sitemap, etc) and add them as
PATCH too

-- stavros