cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GT2004 was brilliant
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:27:41 GMT
Il giorno 15/ott/04, alle 12:04, Gianugo Rabellino ha scritto:

> Any chance you can "just" iDVD it for now with just separate chapters
> per session? I know this would mean a hefty download, but isn't this
> why bittorrent is there? Others then might jump in and postproduce the
> sessions. But I would certainly like having DVD quality video for the
> GT.

I would certainly like this better that last year's videos, whose
quality was certainly not optimal for, say, projecting them on a large
screen to your office colleagues (this is not to blame Stefano, who
probably did the best possible job, given the desired compression
levels).

I am just wondering: will we be able to fit everything in a single DVD?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/