cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions to be answered for link request
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:15:31 GMT
Le 22 oct. 04, à 16:10, David Crossley a écrit :
> ...How do other people determine that a site is actually
> based on Cocoon?

I don't think there's much more than what you suggest. Looking at the
way the HTML is serialized can help a bit but it's really getting into
forensics at this point ;-)

The configuration of a website can make it very hard to find out that
it's running Cocoon, I guess we'll have to believe the people at some
point, maybe after asking some details as we've done in the past.

-Bertrand