cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.1.6-dev + Spring block
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:00:47 GMT
Il giorno 30/ott/04, alle 02:32, Mark Lundquist ha scritto:

> I just built a fresh Cocoon from SVN, and then followed the
> instructions on http://new.cocoondev.org/main/g1/43 for building the
> Spring + Hibernate stuff.  I get compile errors that look like the
> build is not seeing the jars in src/blocks/spring/lib.
>
> Am I doing something wrong, or is something broken? :-)

I took a shortcut writing those docs. You are supposed to add the jars
to gump.xml, but you could get away with it in the previous version of
the build procedure. I think the recent changes to the build mandate
that all jars are added to gump.xml.

I will test it again and update the docs ASAP. Thanks for letting me
know.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/