cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: problems starting 2.1.6-dev
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:11:19 GMT
On 17 Oct 2004, at 15:57, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Instead of creating yet-another-small-project at cocoondev.org (like
> my own CVSSource), what about creating a general-purpose project that
> would host all interesting cocoon-releated things we cannot host at
> the ASF because of license problems?

+1, except that this _is_ one of the exact reasons why cocoondev.org
exists. :-)

> This project could also be laid out so that it's easy to slip it into
> the main Cocoon distro (think "src/blocks/blah") and therefore allow
> users to easily build their own bigger Cocoon.

Are you saying a single cocoondev.org "scratchpad" repo where all
Cocoon committers have access to? I'm OK with that except that I need
to finish my little webapp for changing SVN htaccess passwords. This is
precisely why I did the move to SVN - I can hand out commit karma
without having to worry much about security and trust.

I'll try and finish my pwd util soon so that I can facilitate this.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org