cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:00:11 GMT
Le 20 oct. 04, à 16:43, Ralph Goers a écrit :

> I like that a lot as it should guarantee the correct source.  Assuming
> project is using SVN of course....

The same is true with CVS, as discussed before [1]

Even if the CVS snapshot cannot be done against a specific CVS tag, a
snapshot using "cvs export -D" is reproducible, especially if you take
yesterday's date as the value for -D (so as to avoid changes that might
occur on the same day after you do the snapshot).

-Bertrand

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107623777012891&w=2