cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [suggestion]adding fontBaseDir support in fop config
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:27:08 GMT
Hi,fop block developers:
    I have checked fop block src and fop own src.
    In fop serializer configuration ,user can use relative path and protocol like :
<user-config>context://fontsconfig.xml</user-config>
but in fontsconfig.xml the font path is like
  <entry>
    <key>fontBaseDir</key>
    <value>file:/C:/My Documents/IBM/wsad/workspace/PowerOA/WebContent/</value>
  </entry>
  <fonts>
  </fonts>
Fop using File() and java.net.URL to get font file,so it doesn't support context: or cocoon://
protocol
 Obviously,this config is not friendly.Could it possible let user set fontBaseDir in serializer
config using context: and then let serializer convert to real path and then set  to fop?Maybe
it is something like <render> in fop serializer configurations.

Roy Huang