cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: problems starting 2.1.6-dev
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:16:54 GMT
On 16 Oct 2004, at 19:54, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2004, at 17:23, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

>>> You are probably using Hibernate, aren't you? The latest version of
>>> Hibernate comes with ehcache-0.8.jar or something like that. We
>>> distribute ehcache-1.0.jar. I removed the oldest version and
>>> everything seems to work fine.
>>
>> /me smacks forehead !!!!
>
> Let me know if you want my Hybernate block (I ain't going to post it
> here for LGPL troubles) which uses the Cocoon cache as the Hybernate
> cache provider.

Ok, Upa and Jerm have my code... I left with them the task of renaming
the packages from "com.vnunet.hibernate.cocoon" to something a little
bit more public and (maybe) cleaning up a little bit the Javascript
mappings for the flow...

If someone has some space on SourceForge (not here, it's LGPL, Carsten
maybe you can lend a hand), it might be very cool to improve it
together?

	Pier