cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making tests suck less (was Re: ECM++)
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:53:27 GMT
Il giorno 22/ott/04, alle 19:40, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

> Have you considered using Easymock? IMHO its usage is more intuitive
> than jMock.
> (see BlockDeployer test cases)

After perusing the documentation and samples, I decided that I liked
jMock more, but I didn't try EasyMock in practice. If you are familiar
with it, you might try doing a version of the
ResourceExistsActionTestCase that I just refactored, so we can do a
comparison and decide which is better. However, I suspect it's more a
matter of taste than anything else.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/