cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] subversion pre commit hook
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:26:01 GMT
Le 14 oct. 04, à 15:18, Torsten Curdt a écrit :
> ...This information will then
> be inserted as a xml fragment into our status.xml.
>
> But I am not sure how/if we can easily include
> this change into the same commit transaction....

Maybe it would be easier to just accumulate this info into a separate
file, without having to use svn to write to that file: dump the info to
a known file on the SVN server using >> redirects.

Any committer can then run a script to pickup this accumulated data and
merge it into status.xml, at which time the accumulated data can also
be reviewed.

-Bertrand