cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: HSQLDB dependancy?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:58:20 GMT
On 19 Oct 2004, at 20:13, Ralph Goers wrote:
> Torsten Curdt said:
>> Ralph Goers wrote:
>>> FWIW, a change was introduced (by me) a short time ago that keeps the
>>> sample source from being compiled if samples are disabled.
>>
>> ?? by changing the direction of the dependency?
>>

> No. It was simpler than that.  The build script was compiling samples
> even
> if exclude.webapp.samples is set to true.  The change was to not
> compile
> the classes in that case.

????? Don't understand...

HSQLDB depends on DATABASES, but as far as I can see, there are no
samples in that block at all... Probably it's a some sort of reversed
dependancy? (DATABASES depends on HSQLDB?)

I only need HSQLDB, nothing else, as is, in the block, and AFAICS, that
block doesn't require anything else to be built and deployed...

	Pier