cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions to be answered for link request
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:41:12 GMT
Le 21 oct. 04, à 23:56, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl a écrit :

> - Create an entry in Bugzilla following these instructions:
>
> [[which options to select?]]

Same as for a patch

> - Enter a summary like this: [Link] NameOfYourSite
> How can we verify this site is actually built with Cocoon?

Here I'd like to add "if you agree, answering the following questions
helps potential Cocoon users find references that are similar to their
needs. But there's no obligation if you don't want to disclose that
kind of information".

> How much time did it take to build the site from design to publish?
>
> How many people were involved in the project?
>
> How many page hits per [[ what's a reasonable unit here? ]] does the
> site
> handle?

I'd be more vague, like "how much traffic does your site handle
(visitors per month or pages per second depending on the scale...)"

> What made you choose Cocoon to build the site?
>

> We would like to see this list grow bigger every day :-)
>
> [[ we should fit in the line above, but it's in great contrast with the
> first lines :-( ]]

Maybe: "thanks for helping spread the word about Cocoon!"

> WDYT?

I like the idea, and once this text is stabilized, creating an example
in bugzilla and linking it from the docs would be the best.

-Bertrand