cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rokibul Islam Khan" <ro...@spectrum-bd.com>
Subject cocoon call back with params to jsp
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 04:55:38 GMT
Hi
I am trying to use cocoon extensively for report publishing. For using
cocoon as report publisher I need to call back from cocoon to my web
application (based on struts) with params. When user request for any
report i forward the request to cocoon. The problem is when cocoon call
the corresponding jsp ( the jsp call the business object for retreving
data and render itself in xml) for retrieving xml from application. In
normal case its working fine. But when I need creiate area based
retrieving then I have to send the parameters to cocoon and cocoon have
to request the xml generator jsp with those params. Any body have any
idea that how can I do that or any alternet idea to do that ?

Im using the following pipeline match pattern for viewing the employee
report.
            <map:match pattern="employees.html">
                <map:generate
src="http://localhost:8080/Reports/pages/xml/allemployees.jsp"/>
                <map:transform src="allemployeeshtml.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>