cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GT2004 was brilliant
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:04:24 GMT
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:56:16 +0100, Jeremy Quinn
<jeremy@media.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2004, at 17:31, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>
> > We videoed all of the sessions, processing it all will take a while, I
> > hope to begin uploading one per day from tomorrow.
> >

> Having spent a long night of compressor-hell, the timescale above may
> prove to be a bit optimistic.
>
> Working with Steven's introduction, I have yet to reproduce the
> combination of image quality, image size, file size, frame rate etc.
> that Stefano achieved.

Any chance you can "just" iDVD it for now with just separate chapters
per session? I know this would mean a hefty download, but isn't this
why bittorrent is there? Others then might jump in and postproduce the
sessions. But I would certainly like having DVD quality video for the
GT.

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino