cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] applying SoC on cocoon itself
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:37:52 GMT
I think this is a nice idea, but rather than have arbitrary names I'd
prefer something more like:

    <map:transformer type="some-transformer">
      <map:source>
        <map:uri>uri1</map:uri>
        <map:uri>uri2</map:uri>
      </map:source>
    </map:transformer>

Then the transformer would have a "source" parameter that contains an
array of source objects. This could provide consistency across
transformers (or generators and serializers as well).

Ralph