cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT 2004] Thawte ID checks (was: please add your PGP key to the wiki)
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:37:54 GMT
Le 1 oct. 04, à 14:37, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :

> ...is there anybody in our community who is thawte's notary?

If all goes well I'll be one before the GT (although a "poor" one worth
10 points only).
Turns out there are enough of them around here so that I could get
validated quickly.

If people want to be validated at the GT, it might be easier to let me
(and other notaries) know beforehand so that we can print out the
necessary  documents. Also, you need to bring one photocopy of your ID
(the one that you mention in your thawte details) for each notary to
keep, along with the actual ID.

More info at http://www.thawte.com under "personal email certificates".

-Bertrand