cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making tests suck less (was Re: ECM++)
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:34:34 GMT
Il giorno 25/ott/04, alle 08:17, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

> Probably yes. IMO the advantages of Easymock are
>  - you directly call methods on the objects -> so refactoring  is
> rather simple
>    because the TestMethods are updated too

Interesting. This merits some more consideration. I also don't like
very much jMock's long chains of calls and its using strings for method
names, which makes refactoring harder.

>    Ugo, how did you mock the Parameters object?

I didn't. I created a real Parameters object (empty, by the way) and
passed that to the methods under test. Being a little more than a map,
what's the point mocking it?

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/