cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [portal] How to change AspectDatas/tab by named-item?
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 16:39:39 GMT
FYI - I have it on my task list to enhance the way the portal does links.
Using event ids that are not consistent is problematic. The enhancements I
will be doing are:
1. To use names instead of an index if a name can be determined for an event.
2. To integrate bookmarks into the portal layout instead of requiring a
separate file and an action.

I have already submitted a patch that allows subnavigation items for all
pages to be made available. We will use this to allow drop-down lists of
the subnavigation when the mouse hovers over the main nav item.

Ralph