cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Building ECM++ for 2.2
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:07:39 GMT
Il giorno 18/ott/04, alle 11:57, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

> The basic idea is to build an own version of ECM, which is:
> grabbing the current ECM code, removing everything we don't
> need and build a complete container in Cocoon that provides
> the minimum functionality.

Hmmm, I like it. But I wouldn't like you grabbing the ECM, dropping
things that aren't needed, changing names and showing us the finished
work in a few days. I'd like us to express contracts in a set of
interfaces and test-cases first. Then, step by step, copy code over
from ECM to satisfy those tests, until we have a fully-tested
container. I can help with this.

	WDYT?

		Ugo

--