cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DURDINA Michal" <Michal.Durd...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject [portal] Upload not working for JSR168 portlets in Cocoon portal
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:02:51 GMT
Hello,
have you ever tried upload from within portlet in cocoon portal? I can't get this working.

I think it is because of the condition that is checking current request content type (must
be 'multipart/form-data' for upload) and the implementation of portal servlet request wrapper
(ServletRequestImpl.java) that constantly returns "text/html".

Take a look at condition in method getServletRequest() in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portlet/multipart/RequestFactory.java

and method getContentType() in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/pluto/servlet/ServletRequestImpl.java

What was the reason for ServletRequestImpl.java not to return content type from actual request
but always return "text/html"?

May I submit a patch that will change ServletRequestImpl.java to return actual this.request.getContentType()
?

Thank you,
Michal