cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DURDINA Michal" <>
Subject [portal] Upload not working for JSR168 portlets in Cocoon portal
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:02:51 GMT
have you ever tried upload from within portlet in cocoon portal? I can't get this working.

I think it is because of the condition that is checking current request content type (must
be 'multipart/form-data' for upload) and the implementation of portal servlet request wrapper
( that constantly returns "text/html".

Take a look at condition in method getServletRequest() in

and method getContentType() in

What was the reason for not to return content type from actual request
but always return "text/html"?

May I submit a patch that will change to return actual this.request.getContentType()

Thank you,

View raw message