cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Possible security problem with flowscript
Date Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:15:55 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> How can I retrieve that ID? I could implement a test version for Carsten.
>

> It is in AbstractInterpreter.getInterpreterID()
Some problems coming. Are there any reasons why doesn't
Interpreter.getInterpreterID() exist? Also
AbstractInterpreter.getInterpreterID() is protected. I have to make it
public. The thing is: should I also move method declaration to interface?

Next: From what I've got from reading the code I cannot query for
Interpreter in ContunuationsManager. The only place where interpreter is
available is FOM_Cocoon which means I have to change
ContinuationsManager.createWebContinuation signature to pass the
interpreterID along with current parameters. This change affects all
flow implementations. Am I right?

	lg
--
Leszek Gawron                                     lgawron@mobilebox.pl