cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Implementation of the Continuations checker
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:17:48 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Unico Hommes wrote:
>
>> I believe that the excalibur event package lives on at d-haven [1].
>> Why not use that?
>

> Oh oh. We did this discussion with the container, I hope we don't have
> to go over this again for every Avalon dependency we have ;-P

Nope just with Avalon/Excalibur *components* in general. The
relationship between Cocoon and its container is much more integral than
that between Cocoon and the components it uses. I was under the
impression that we would be continuing to use excalibur components. Not
knowing the history of the migration of event to d-haven I just wanted
to find out whether this case is somehow special. BTW if I inadvertently
raised a painful subject I apologize for that, it is not my intention to
antagonize at all. But to discuss these issues openly.

--
Unico