cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Leszek Gawron and Ralph Goers as committers
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:04:31 GMT
Ralph, Leszek,

to be honest the thread "how to become a committer"
was quite a funny timing and brought up a smile to
quite some faces.

I like to emphasize that right *before* Leszek
send out this mail people were already talking
about a proposal. So I am not quite sure if this
was just instinct, a coincident or someone told
him ...but to clarify: it's not as easy as asking
this question to get proposed :-)

In fact both have been around for quite some
time, contributed in discussions, sent patches
and showed they care about cocoon and its community.

...so that's the reason why me (and others) think
it's about time to finally propose both of them as
committers.

Hope you keep up the dedication.

Folks please cast your votes for:

[  ] Leszek
[  ] Ralph

as Apache Cocoon committers.

 From the question "how to become a committer"
I assume both will accept the job :-) (right?)

Here is my +1 for both of them

cheers
--
Torsten