cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 55619 - in cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src: test/anteater webapp/samples/test/reader-mime-type
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:01:22 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:
> Now only one release blocker remains: NPE in AbstractEnvironment.release()

No, not exactly. As I see it, ResourceReader should return Source's mimeType in
this particular case, as per:

     public String getMimeType() {
         Context ctx = ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);
         if (ctx != null) {
             final String mimeType = ctx.getMimeType(source);
             if (mimeType != null) {
                 return mimeType;
             }
         }

         return inputSource.getMimeType();
     }

But in this case, it was not able to get mime type of the SitemapSource.
SitemapSource, in its turn, was retrieving mimeType from the environment:

344:                this.mimeType = this.environment.getContentType();

But for some reason it is not there. I think that is the problem and it was a
valid test case for this problem. Unless I am mistaken... If I'm not, we should
revert the removal of test case.

Vadim