cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Portal - coplet instance data attributes
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 05:32:28 GMT
I have been looking at the copletinstancedata and copletdata objects.
It does not appear that the attributes associated with each of these
objects are in any way related to each other.  It would seem logical to
me that accessing the attributes through copletinstancedata would also
retrieve attributes from copletdata (with the attributes in
copletinstancedata taking precedence).  However, this is not the case.
Is this deliberate or would some problem occur if I change this behavior?

Ralph